• Show
Clear All

• Kanaval des Fleurs' Dates Announced!

Click image for larger version

Name:	carnaval2013.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	268309

It is official, Kanaval des Fleurs will take place on July 28, 29 and 30. We are told any band that will be part of the carnival that releases a new meringues, will receive $ 30,000.

I report, you decide...

Makak
    I never did give anyone hell, I just told the truth and they thought it was hell

Re: Kanaval des Fleurs' Dates Announced!

Ann' kouri presse mete yion band sou piye......
    La Publicité est une Force et La Force de Votre Publicité c'est Radio Haiti Publicité!, (R.H.P)

Comment

Eh bien tout djazz pwal lage new meringue, mon che
      ou paka di yo ou pap bayo 30000 dola non
      CELESTINOS, SANS COMPLEXE
      L'homme Sage, Tranquille ... et pi WE GOT IT! LONTAN!
      MA MUSIQUE, MA VIE.....
      LE KOMPAS, LA MUSIQUE TOUJOURS DANS LE SANG..

Comment

Originally posted by jeankcelestin View Post
        Eh bien tout djazz pwal lage new meringue, mon che
        ou paka di yo ou pap bayo 30000 dola non

Bon fout !

Yo Bay date kanaval Jc pral komanse voye pieds ...LOL
        fel ak tout keu'w....

Comment

30000 us or ht ?loll

Comment

Will it be live on HB???
            "Life is like a box of chocolate you never know what you're gonna get" Forrest Gump.

Comment

Originally posted by djoldlo View Post
              30000 us or ht ?loll
              Haiti's currency is Gourdes not $

Makak
              I never did give anyone hell, I just told the truth and they thought it was hell

Comment

This government knows how to waste money. The musicians themselves, si yo pat grangou and accepted their current situation (as far as artist' rights goes), they would have declind to participate. Because Martelly was a musician and he should know better. They're comfortble with driving second hand "decent" cars. After all, they're light years ahead of their daddies and uncles who usd to play Konpa in the 70's.

What would I have expected from them anyway? Martelly desann pantalon'l sou Brother's Posse (and EVERY other musicians), they went on to put up a great show for him. They never called him out on it.

Sa ki pi bel la, pep lan tap sipote mizisyen yo. The gov can take the 30K and renovate many schools, and start a few micro-economic programs. $ 30K will give Ti Regi, Shamma an extra couple thousand to go spend on South Beach, but, it would do wonders for hundreds of people in the provinces who need to start up tiny businesses, which will/could improve their lives. I'd rather stimulate the economy that way. Martelly seems very imature, he's like a kid you've handed the keys to the candy factory or Disney Land. All of that excess spending is pure B.S.

Other nations must be laughing at us. Piti neg la al reinforce some Cholera Treatment Clinics inthe provinces. $30K would go a looooong way in renovating those, as well as putting up some prevention programs in place. Al fwenk peye profese lekol ak anplwaye leta yo avek $30K sa pito.

Pep la menm, li pi sot, yo pa ka tann pou yo al pyafe ak branch bwa deye dyaz yo. Maybe that's why they keep them dumb. Eaiser to dupe and control.

Comment

Originally posted by Makak View Post
                  Haiti's currency is Gourdes not $

Makak
                  And I'm pretty sure they meant $30,000 US.

Pa gen anyen ki fet an Ayiti an goud anko. In the years to come, msur ke ou pap tande pale de goud lan anko #SadButTrue

Comment

Originally posted by CAP - PORT MARGOT View Post
                    This government knows how to waste money. The musicians themselves, si yo pat grangou and accepted their current situation (as far as artist' rights goes), they would have declind to participate. Because Martelly was a musician and he should know better. They're comfortble with driving second hand "decent" cars. After all, they're light years ahead of their daddies and uncles who usd to play Konpa in the 70's.

What would I have expected from them anyway? Martelly desann pantalon'l sou Brother's Posse (and EVERY other musicians), they went on to put up a great show for him. They never called him out on it.

Sa ki pi bel la, pep lan tap sipote mizisyen yo. The gov can take the 30K and renovate many schools, and start a few micro-economic programs. $ 30K will give Ti Regi, Shamma an extra couple thousand to go spend on South Beach, but, it would do wonders for hundreds of people in the provinces who need to start up tiny businesses, which will/could improve their lives. I'd rather stimulate the economy that way. Martelly seems very imature, he's like a kid you've handed the keys to the candy factory or Disney Land. All of that excess spending is pure B.S.

Other nations must be laughing at us. Piti neg la al reinforce some Cholera Treatment Clinics inthe provinces. $30K would go a looooong way in renovating those, as well as putting up some prevention programs in place. Al fwenk peye profese lekol ak anplwaye leta yo avek $30K sa pito.

Pep la menm, li pi sot, yo pa ka tann pou yo al pyafe ak branch bwa deye dyaz yo. Maybe that's why they keep them dumb. Eaiser to dupe and control.

:applause::applouse::applouse:

Very well said! Gouvenman sa a c nan plezi li kwe seulman; pleazi ak fè vwayaj ki INUTIL!!!!

Comment

I guess they have to find a way to spend the money being given to them by the foreign countries. Maybe it is one of the conditions for receiving the money. Spend it mostly on entertainment, not on anything sustainable like agriculture, trash incineration power plant, and others...

Last edited by ChrisRoi; 05-22-2013, 02:05 PM.
                      Life is about balance...I am in the middle of that scale getting a better view of the left and of the right.

Comment

We have this discussion many times here before and I am all for Mardi Gras and carnival des Fleurs, the people of Haiti need to release their stressors, it's a form of therapy. Most of you in here find a way to enjoy life whether you have money or not...Just paske peuple la pa guin kob, pa signifi ke yo pa supozer pran plezi yo..... Roche ki nan dlo pa kon douler roche nan soleil....
                        "Life is like a box of chocolate you never know what you're gonna get" Forrest Gump.

Comment

haitien mes fre sa yo tank yo grangou se tank yo rinmin plezi
                          mwwen minm depi mwen raze mwen an chime adje o
                          good luck aver kanaval grangou nou an ma gade l nan tv

Comment

ah ah mezanmi bay vag chak ane min radot la ... at least nou la a nou gin mwayin pran plezi nou lot facon ... ti peuple la se kanaval li konnin se lil ginyin kite-l enjoy li

Comment

Hey.. I'm all for carnival twice a year. However, I dont think a 30K "reward" to band that come out with a new meringue is necessary!

Think about it.. The government is already gonna spend mad money to make this event happen and now to ADD this extra expense it?!

Fe kanaval nou, danse pou mwen tou but dont waste 30K+ on random bands when that money could be used in other more important sectors like education, agriculture, reforstation etc..

Comment

Working...
                              X