Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 New Songs From Nu Look's New CD "I ain't got no worries" and "Konfye ak Mefyans"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2 New Songs From Nu Look's New CD "I ain't got no worries" and "Konfye ak Mefyans

To take a cue from ChrisRoi - enough of the tiptoeing:

Which one of these songs have you already tagged as a possible hit ?? I am going with 'IAGNW'.

Comment

• Re: 2 New Songs From Nu Look's New CD "I ain't got no worries" and "Konfye ak Mefyans

Originally posted by Ronluv View Post
      To take a cue from ChrisRoi - enough of the tiptoeing:

Which one of these songs have you already tagged as a possible hit ?? I am going with 'IAGNW'.
      BOTH are
      SHAKESPEARE one day wrote: ""the more cultivated a people become, the more they appreciate n venerate the LEGENDS ""

RATBAL ON DE BEAT
      the only member who travels 1200 miles to show up at HB anniversary

Comment

Originally posted by RATBAL View Post
        BOTH are
        U hv a point there. K&M has my kind of melody, but I just think thst Arly foced the vocal a bit too much - I hope he wirkd on it for the live scene or else itz sore throat right after.

Comment

U hv a point there. K&M has my kind of melody, but I just think thst Arly foced the vocal a bit too much - I hope he wirkd on it for the live scene or else itz sore throat right after.
          i don't doubt dat ARLY will appreciate the concern n advice but i believe he knows better than u and i what it takes to do what he's been doing for more than a decade
          SHAKESPEARE one day wrote: ""the more cultivated a people become, the more they appreciate n venerate the LEGENDS ""

RATBAL ON DE BEAT

Comment

Originally posted by Difalo View Post
            So which is it?
            You just accused me if doing something that YOU did.. Now that I PROVED that YOU LIED, you're trying to change the course!
            Apa bobori ap ouve post adwat agoch pou'l ka voye djaz li monte pandan lap kraze bouda yon lot.. Pou di ou janm di anyen?
            So it 's clear what you're doing..
            Bobori opened a post yesterday, saying Arly copy and paste one of his singles, I challenged him by stating that there was no similarities in those two songs...

Makak
            I never did give anyone hell, I just told the truth and they thought it was hell

Comment

Anmweeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!!!

Tande yon mizik!!!

Confessions = a qui la faute!!

KOLANGYET.. Gad 'on grenn mizik.. Fanm yo jwenn again anko !

Comment

Originally posted by Difalo View Post
                Anmweeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!!!

Tande yon mizik!!!

Confessions = a qui la faute!!

KOLANGYET.. Gad 'on grenn mizik.. Fanm yo jwenn again anko !
                Lol anmweyyyyyyyyy

Se konsa le raj lanmo pran moun wi lol

Ziptililip blip tankou Geraldine ta di

Piblik la sp bay vedik pal soon an nou suiv

Mwen poko ka di anyen paske album nan poko soti et sam tande yo poko sa

Aya

Comment

Mwen chita sou ti banc devan pot la m ap tan minuit sonen pou m anvayi Amazon. M tande page IGotThis la gen traffic sou standby. Donk se pa mwen selman k ap tan.
                  "Yo rele m Nutcracker
                  O m merite pi plus ke sa"

Nu Look: Over 2 billions served

Comment

minuit sonnin bling

RATBAL ON DE BEAT

Comment

"""busted""" is on heavy rotation right now

RATBAL ON DE BEAT

Comment

Me sa'm te di de mizik ki rele "La vie a deux."

Originally posted by Cudji View Post
                        Mwen vote pou "La Vie A Deux" comme yon major hit in the album. Ti bout sa mwen tande ya gon belle melodie ladan. Si rest mizik la consistent avek pati sa, se yon bonm lap ye.
                        M fin tande mizik sa. Monche son mega hit li ye. Epi lap mache nan club yo tou. Na dim te di nou sa. Le mizik sa rive nan 3:38 ou pa ta di son D'Zine kap mache.
                        Last edited by Cudji; 11-23-2013, 12:13 AM.

Comment

i don't doubt dat ARLY will appreciate the concern n advice but i believe he knows better than u and i what it takes to do what he's been doing for more than a decade
                          No doubt! But before and after all, it is our ears that must help to internalize those songs for his intended effect... C'mon Rat'la, Arly never had to spend a lot of time on stage singing a mixture of uptempo and kompaluv songs, and we have plenty of video clips to prove that is not his forte (to say the least).

Moreover, we know that some balladeers who have strained themselves beyond their range for an extended period of time - like Lionel Richie, had to get a throat operation due to the stretching of their vocal chords.... It is not a bad thing for some of us, to include ChrisRoi, to write a bit on this issue. That is as a result of a great desire for his voice to be with us for a long time to come. It shows that we care - don't you think.

Comment

No doubt! But before and after all, it is our ears that must help to internalize those songs for his intended effect... C'mon Rat'la, Arly never had to spend a lot of time on stage singing a mixture of uptempo and kompaluv songs, and we have plenty of video clips to prove that is not his forte (to say the least).

Moreover, we know that some balladeers who have strained themselves beyond their range for an extended period of time - like Lionel Richie, had to get a throat operation due to the stretching of their vocal chords.... It is not a bad thing for some of us, to include ChrisRoi, to write a bit on this issue. That is as a result of a great desire for his voice to be with us for a long time to come. It shows that we care - don't you think.
                            all i can say se kite atis la jere biznis li, li kon sa lap fe a, se li ki fe mizik li, se li ki kon ki jan poul chantel
                            he might not be the best actor yet but he is a hell of a singer, no one sings like him
                            neg la fe ti mizik li bal chans poul chante afel

RATBAL ON DE BEAT

Comment

all i can say se kite atis la jere biznis li, li kon sa lap fe a, se li ki fe mizik li, se li ki kon ki jan poul chantel
                              he might not be the best actor yet but he is a hell of a singer, no one sings like him
                              No one should combat that logic. Min ou konnen nou tout la'a rinmin ti blah blah blah nou - lol.

Comment

No one should combat that logic. Min ou konnen noutout la'a rinmin ti blah blah blah nou - lol.
                                maesto a sa nan yonn nan chante yo """ pale pale laisse yo pale""" LOLLLL :lalala::lalala::lalala:

RATBAL ON DE BEAT

Comment

Tickets for Bingo Gouyad Night with 5Lan

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X