Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 New Songs From Nu Look's New CD "I ain't got no worries" and "Konfye ak Mefyans"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2 New Songs From Nu Look's New CD "I ain't got no worries" and "Konfye ak Mefyans

Originally posted by makak View Post
    we are promoting a party with klass, our party, so we set the site for any article that is shared for the flyer to show, whether the post is about tvice, navy seals, disip, you'll see the klass flyer, until the party is done, se sa ou pral we...mwen konnen sa toumante'w chak fwa ou we yon foto klass devan'w so, hang in there...tale ou pra'l di nou gen twop flyer klass sou sit la tou.

Makak
    li ta renmen we foto boss li pito poul ta alez. Klass still it is babyyyy

Comment

• Re: 2 New Songs From Nu Look's New CD "I ain't got no worries" and "Konfye ak Mefyans

Yes.. It is true that there are those that are for him only.. Aint no crime in that..
      The same way there are these that are against him only as well.. There has to be"BALANCE IN THIS UNIVERSE"

What some of y'all sarcastic COSMOLOGIST dont understand.. Is that as much as you can try.. THE BALANCE IN THE COSMOS DOES NOT DEPEND UPON THEM OR US.. WE CAN ALL OBSERVE AND HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS ABOUT IT.. And thas all we can do..
      Mesi wi.. M 'pa vle pouye peson!

Comment

Originally posted by Makak View Post
        Ou konn vole lan gagann yo tou le yap pale byen de djaz yo...Ou manke touye Ratbal lot jou paske li tap pale byen de accomplishment Carimi avek denye album yo a.

Makak
        Tank ou ...

Se mwen ki te bay opinyon'm sou mizik carimi a anvan epi OU MENM ak ratbal met main nan pat kasav mwen..

M 'renmen jan ou menm makak toujou kanpe an fas fanatik NL..
        Ou pa menm worry de fanatik lot djaz yo.. Yo pa vo la peine!

Comment

Originally posted by Difalo View Post
          Tank ou ...

Se mwen ki te bay opinyon'm sou mizik carimi a anvan epi OU MENM ak ratbal met main nan pat kasav mwen..

M 'renmen jan ou menm makak toujou kanpe an fas fanatik NL..
          Ou pa menm worry de fanatik lot djaz yo.. Yo pa vo la peine!
          mwen pa kanpe an fas okenn moun, I just balance things out...that's my job as moderator...

Makak
          I never did give anyone hell, I just told the truth and they thought it was hell

Comment

Ou konn vole lan gagann yo tou le yap pale byen de djaz yo...Ou manke touye Ratbal lot jou paske li tap pale byen de accomplishment Carimi avek denye album yo a.

Makak
            mwen pa kanpe an fas okenn moun, I just balance things out...that's my job as moderator...

Makak
            Makak.. I'm talking to u only.. Cuz i know u can take it..

You dont balance NOTHING! All you try to do is counter all NL fans either to make them talk, or because they will reply!
            Carimi album came out you gad nothing negativd to say about it.. NONE.. As soon I GAVE MY PERSONAL OPINIONS about the song .. YOU jumped at my throat!!

You went to extensive length to defend CARIMI's Right!

Why cant U do it for every band!

Pa gen moun ki egare.. I know you're a business man.. But you don 't have to dish out your usual sarcastic back handed to some and give your blood to protect others !

Comment

Makak.. I'm talking to u only.. Cuz i know u can take it..

You dont balance NOTHING! All you try to do is counter all NL fans either to make them talk, or because they will reply!
              Carimi album came out you gad nothing negativd to say about it.. NONE.. As soon I GAVE MY PERSONAL OPINIONS about the song .. YOU jumped at my throat!!

You went to extensive length to defend CARIMI's Right!

Why cant U do it for every band!

Pa gen moun ki egare.. I know you're a business man.. But you don 't have to dish out your usual sarcastic back handed to some and give your blood to protect others !
              I only commented about Carimi only when you stated that it was not an accomplishment that they made it on top of the Billboard and Itunes charts...I would defend any band in that case...If Nu Look makes it to the top charts when they release this coming weekend, I'll be the first one to congratulate them...

Makak
              I never did give anyone hell, I just told the truth and they thought it was hell

Comment

I only commented about Carimi only when you stated that it was not an accomplishment that they made it on top of the Billboard and Itunes charts...I would defend any band in that case...If Nu Look makes it to the top charts when they release this coming weekend, I'll be the first one to congratulate them...

Makak
                whether I said it the way you said I said it.. is not a crime...
                I can give my opinion.. It's my personal opinion.. I reserve the right to state it..
                you can tell me that you disagree and Just ask me about NL... it feels like sometime although numberon is tired of it... you're the first one to insert NL in all the thread..
                paske si'm di yon bagay de Carinmi, you'll come back with "has NL done this or that" blah blah..

the first two single came out for NL comes out.. now the script is flipped..
                I understand the conflict of interest but geez/11

Comment

I was expecting a "industry shaking song" within the 2 tracks released. I will wait for the album but as for now I'm not impressed. I thought Arly would top Carimi's album on the iTunes. I'm not so sure about this notion anymore lol
                  :courage:It is also a personal opinion to which the poster has an undeniable right.:eek-new: --- Nice quote buddy.
                  "Support New Artists.. The old dead ones don't need it. "

Comment

whether I said it the way you said I said it.. is not a crime...
                    I can give my opinion.. It's my personal opinion.. I reserve the right to state it..
                    you can tell me that you disagree and Just ask me about NL... it feels like sometime although numberon is tired of it... you're the first one to insert NL in all the thread..
                    paske si'm di yon bagay de Carinmi, you'll come back with "has NL done this or that" blah blah..

the first two single came out for NL comes out.. now the script is flipped..
                    I understand the conflict of interest but geez/11
                    You were the first one to come and say that Nu Look has a song on youtube that is not even a video that's doing better than Carimi Kita Nago...You even stated that it was the most views Haitian video on Youtube, until I came and showed Gabel had more...you inserted Nu Look into the conversation...

Makak

Comment

We are promoting a party with Klass, our party, so we set the site for any article that is shared for the flyer to show, whether the post is about Tvice, Navy Seals, Disip, you'll see the Klass flyer, until the party is done, se sa ou pral we...mwen konnen sa toumante'w chak fwa ou we yon foto Klass devan'w so, hang in there...Tale ou pra'l di nou gen twop flyer Klass sou sit la tou.

Makak
                      Makak ,

Sa pou fe ...Desan flyer a non ....Au cas ke misye pa vle " Hang in there "

You are funny ....
                      Music in the soul can be heard by the Universe....

Comment

Working...
                      X