Big Test for Klass tonight facing Nu Look

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big Test for Klass tonight facing Nu Look

Karibe, El Rancho and Wahoo Bay will have a great turn out tonight.

Nu Look fans will invade HB tomorrow,
    gade pou'n wè :lol:
    Last edited by Twin; 12-31-2013, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Makak View Post
      Jay Brooklyn also told me that Nu Look had to cancel their Ti Gouave schedule party on the 29th because of poor ticket sales. He also told me that Klass shutdown Cap Haitien last night...something that the City has never experienced before.

Makak
      Never been done in Okap before ?!? Lolll Makak kote ou jwenn mod info sa yo ? Oh
      AUDATrixxxDJs <--> Boston's Own :: Hire The Best Team for All your Events {Audatrixxxdj@gmail.com}

Comment

Originally posted by Ti koka View Post
        Never been done in Okap before ?!? Lolll Makak kote ou jwenn mod info sa yo ? Oh
        Mwen mete non moun ki ba'm info a wi.

Makak
        I never did give anyone hell, I just told the truth and they thought it was hell

Comment

Unbelievable! I wasn't going to comment on this propaganda thread but I have to. HB is acting like what Klass doing right now is something that the HMI has never seen before. I am going to deny that Klass is doing great right now in Haiti. But to sit here and make statement like Klass shutdown Okap like never seen before. My question is Jay Brooklyn from Okap? How many events from Okap Jay B attended before? You guys are amazing SMFH

Comment

The talking point has been given to the Seals...

Makak
            I never did give anyone hell, I just told the truth and they thought it was hell

Comment

Let me get off HB so I can have a peaceful New Year...

Makak

Comment

Makak the new phrase in ny is "I'm sleep though" .Good luck!!!!!! The navy seals are up
                Apache for life

Comment

Makak Karibe has there clientele for New Years Eve and the bands were the cherry on the cake...
                  Le mélomane.

Comment

Originally posted by kngpromo View Post
                    Makak the new phrase in ny is "I'm sleep though" .Good luck!!!!!! The navy seals are up

Mwen te pale Makak :lol:

Bon mezanmi Makak poste lè Nu Look ap bien fèl Haiti tou se pa selman le bagay yo mal pase. Everything can't always be positive, it's the nature of the business the bands are in. Trust me lè Klass pap manje vant plen menm jan an ok HB ap fè report yo tou.
                    Menm Kino pran kou anba Makak :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Ti koka View Post
                      LOL se vre

Comment

Originally posted by Makak
                        Happy New Year Difalo...Next bal mwen se avek Dola Mizik...LOL

Makak
                        Makak, depi moin oue ou rentre lan fe bal ak jazz pou fete Haitian Beatz moin di woy cafe ak koule ak ma kanmin, se konin u pa kon jan musiciens se ingrat yat met toute kaka chat deyo le temps qui le faut oua songe sa moin di ou la yon jour...

Comment

Originally posted by ZAZI View Post
                          Makak, depi moin oue ou rentre lan fe bal ak jazz pou fete Haitian Beatz moin di woy cafe ak koule ak ma kanmin, se konin u pa kon jan musiciens se ingrat yat met toute kaka chat deyo le temps qui le faut oua songe sa moin di ou la yon jour...
                          Haitianbeatz Innoguration: Carimi performed (Sharaton Hotel)

Haitianbeatz 1st anniversary: Cubano, Kino, Dola performed (Brasserie Creole)

Haitianbeatz 2nd anniversary: Emeline Michel, Carimi (unplugged with Richard, Mickael and Carlo) Melanie Charles, Mawon, Mayer Morissete, Erol Josue (Area Lounge)

Haitianbeatz 3rd Anniversary: Martine Marseille, Polo, Clinton and Phantoms (Vault Cafe)

Haitianbeatz 4th Anniversary: Martine Marseille, Roody Delpe, Stevie Mahy and Dola Mizik (SOBS)

Haitianbeatz 5th Anniversary: Klass (Adrea Hotel)

Haitianbeatz 6th Anniversary: ???

For some reason fet Klass la bay anpil moun pwoblem...mwen pap pran Klass anko, m'ap tounen avek Carimi.

Makak

Comment

Makak, I saw this coming man. There's no way you can give a report on Klass and NuLook without sound bias, impossible my friend. You spent the whole couple weeks fighting NuLook fans like you were one of the fanatik malad sou board and now you want to report... Come one man... And on top of that you're getting report from one of the biggest Arly's hater on the board, JayB.
                            If you want to keep your credibility Makak, you ought to stay away from those pity arguments with those fanatik malad because their missions on the board is to support their favorite bands, unless your mission is the same as well keep going.

Comment

Originally posted by Vivkompa View Post
                              Makak, I saw this coming man. There's no way you can give a report on Klass and NuLook without sound bias, impossible my friend. You spent the whole couple weeks fighting NuLook fans like you were one of the fanatik malad sou board and now you want to report... Come one man... And on top of that you're getting report from one of the biggest Arly's hater on the board, JayB.
                              If you want to keep your credibility Makak, you ought to stay away from those pity arguments with those fanatik malad because their missions on the board is to support their favorite bands, unless your mission is the same as well keep going.
                              Below are just a couple of my bias reporting on Nu Look:

http://www.haitianbeatz.com/board/sh...ht-in-New-York

http://www.haitianbeatz.com/board/sh...quot-Interview

http://www.haitianbeatz.com/board/sh...elease-Poster!

http://www.haitianbeatz.com/board/sh...-Haitien-Watch

Comment

it is confirmed by a popular radio in Haiti that Klass did twice the number they did last time they were in cap haitien plus a huge number didnt get in....by the way the bal tonight at el rancho is a private party

Comment

Working...
                                X