Big Test for Klass tonight facing Nu Look

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big Test for Klass tonight facing Nu Look

Si se pat attitude fanatic malad NL yo, situation an pa tap oblije konsa. Bagay la vin on question de youn ap veye lot, youn ap make lot. Et nan moman sa la m Ka di nou ke NL pa gen advantage.
    Sa Klass fe okap hier, moun ki abituer ak ville la dim se pa evenman ki fet souvan. I was there and there must have been close if not more than 2500 peeps. Arly did his thing too but couldn't come close to these numbers. I enjoyed both bands. And good luck to them tonight

Comment

Gen yon sous Ayiti ki di'm tout bal lan provens yo pwomote yo di yap mete yon djaz jwe avek Klass, Maestro Richie di..."You don't need to, iGot This"

Makak
      I never did give anyone hell, I just told the truth and they thought it was hell

Comment

Originally posted by Makak View Post
        Gen yon sous Ayiti ki di'm tout bal lan provens yo pwomote yo di yap mete yon djaz jwe avek Klass, Maestro Richie di..."You don't need to, iGot This"

Makak
        In that case, the promoter ain't got no worries.

Comment

T-Goave is my home town. I can tell you they love NL down there. Si NL cancel T-Goave bagay yo grave.

Comment

I'm just being told that Nu Look's party for tonight is soldout for Karibe. Don't even bother to go find a ticket for tonight, according to Maestro Arly Larivierre.

Nu Look is currently doing sound check.

Makak
            I never did give anyone hell, I just told the truth and they thought it was hell

Comment

Karibe, El Rancho and Wahoo Bay will have a great turn out tonight.

Nu Look fans will invade HB tomorrow,
              gade pou'n w :lol:
              Last edited by Twin; 12-31-2013, 07:07 PM.
              To a father, nothing is dearer than a daughter - Euripides

Comment

Originally posted by Makak View Post
                Jay Brooklyn also told me that Nu Look had to cancel their Ti Gouave schedule party on the 29th because of poor ticket sales. He also told me that Klass shutdown Cap Haitien last night...something that the City has never experienced before.

Makak
                Never been done in Okap before ?!? Lolll Makak kote ou jwenn mod info sa yo ? Oh
                AUDATrixxxDJs <--> Boston's Own :: Hire The Best Team for All your Events {Audatrixxxdj@gmail.com}

Comment

Originally posted by Ti koka View Post
                  Never been done in Okap before ?!? Lolll Makak kote ou jwenn mod info sa yo ? Oh
                  Mwen mete non moun ki ba'm info a wi.

Makak

Comment

Unbelievable! I wasn't going to comment on this propaganda thread but I have to. HB is acting like what Klass doing right now is something that the HMI has never seen before. I am going to deny that Klass is doing great right now in Haiti. But to sit here and make statement like Klass shutdown Okap like never seen before. My question is Jay Brooklyn from Okap? How many events from Okap Jay B attended before? You guys are amazing SMFH

Comment

The talking point has been given to the Seals...

Makak

Comment

Working...
                      X