Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of Tony Moise's Funerals (Some Stars Showed Up) !!!

Pictures of Tony Moise's Funerals (Some Stars Showed Up) !!!

It was a time to give a last respect & to show some love to the great Saxophonist & Bandleader Anthony Moise.
    It was also a chance to meet again some of the original members of Les Shleu Shleu, such as: Serge Rosenthal, Peddy, Hans Cherubin (GroBébé) and a few more. Outside of the church at the end of the service, I had a short interview with Gro Bébé, he told me that he would come back very soon with what he does best, singing...
    Herman Nau, King Kino,Alix Jacques, Clovis, Cubano, Beni Jean Yves and a very few radio personalities did show up at the memorial service. Smith Jean Baptiste wasn't present, some said that he had a gig with Les Shleu Shleu the same night and that was the reason why Cubano had to leave the internment early to catch a flight to Miami Florida for that gig, 'cause he will be a part of that party.

Here are a few pictures....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)33.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	1842 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)01.JPG 
Views:	5 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	1843Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)07.JPG 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	1844Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)05.JPG 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	1845Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)23.JPG 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	1846Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)30.JPG 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	1847Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)22.JPG 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	1848Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)10.JPG 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	1849Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)12.JPG 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	1850Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)26.JPG 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	1851Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)27.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	81.1 KB 
ID:	1852Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)36.JPG 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	1853Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)31.JPG 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	1854Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)45.JPG 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	1855Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)3.JPG 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	1856Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)37.JPG 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	1858Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)46.JPG 
Size:	81.0 KB 
ID:	1859Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)67.JPG 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	1860Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)69.JPG 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	1861Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)70.JPG 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	1862Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)87.JPG 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	1863Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)77.JPG 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	1864Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)119.JPG 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	1865Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)146.JPG 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	1866Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)175.JPG 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	1867Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)188.JPG 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	1868Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130907_145858[1].jpg 
Size:	114.8 KB 
ID:	1869Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130907_145826[1].jpg 
Size:	110.6 KB 
ID:	1870Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Serge Rosenthal et Kedner.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	121.6 KB 
ID:	1871Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130907_111133[1].jpg 
Size:	110.5 KB 
ID:	1872Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130907_110136[1].jpg 
Size:	108.0 KB 
ID:	1873Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)99.JPG 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	1874Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)182.JPG 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	1875Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)181.JPG 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	1876
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)...JPG   Tony Moise Funerals 09.07.2013 (RHP)4.JPG  

La Publicité est une Force et La Force de Votre Publicité c'est Radio Haiti Publicité!, (R.H.P)

Senior Master Sergeant (MSG) RATBAL's Avatar

Re: Pictures of Tony Moise's Funerals (Some Stars Showed Up) !!!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ K View Post
    It was a time to give a last respect & to show some love to the great Saxophonist & Bandleader Anthony Moise.
    It was also a chance to meet again some of the original members of Les Shleu Shleu, such as: Serge Rosenthal, Peddy, Hans Cherubin (GroBébé) and a few more. Outside of the church at the end of the service, I had a short interview with Gro Bébé, he told me that he would come back very soon with what he does best, singing...
    Herman Nau, King Kino,Alix Jacques, Clovis, Cubano, Beni Jean Yves and a very few radio personalities did show up at the memorial service. Smith Jean Baptiste wasn't present, some said that he had a gig with Les Shleu Shleu the same night and that was the reason why Cubano had to leave the internment early to catch a flight to Miami Florida for that gig, 'cause he will be a part of that party.

Here are a few pictures...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130907_110136[1].jpg 
Size:	108.0 KB 
ID:	1873
    SMH? My uncle went last night because he wanted to toss SMITH off for having a SHLEU SHLEU bal the same night longtime SHLEU SHLEU maestro was burried. When he came back home dis morning he told me the public did not responded, about 40 showed up. Many people in town are not happy about it.

TONY is one of the pilier who made kompa what it is today
    rayi chin di danl blan. KING KINO toujou la nan tout ocasion pou peye respect
    DJK did u forget EDDY BRUISSEAUX, thank u for the report

Administrator Master Sergeant (MSG) NumberRon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJ K View Post
    Thank you DJ K. We knew that we could count on you to bring us a few thoughts and images from the funeral. Unfortunately, life does get in the way of what we sometimes plan to do. We are grateful that you are there at the most opportune moment to bring us a little bit of what goes on in places and at the times that we can't be present. Once again Thank You.

Life goes on and those left behind do have obligations that they must fulfill. Those who could did come and pay a last respect to their friend and traveling companion did. Those who like me could not be in two places at a time probably and hopefully sent a loving and peaceful spiritual hug to a man who gave his best and left us much to remember him by. Tony Moïse' s earth vessel returned to the elements that nurtured it during his voyage through this realm. For him the door has closed on this dimension to open on another one.

Godspead once again Maestro. Nou pap janm blyé'w paske Moun KI Damou Pajanm Kité!

Don't just think outside the box. Understand that there is no box!

Freshman Private 2 (PVT2) Sexy JB's Avatar

Tonhy Moise a vecu sa vie en leguant au kompa une page bien remplie, gravee en lettres d'or. Il a ete la releve apres Nemours et Sicot. Il a projete notre culture au-dela des frontieres. Je me rapelle une fois a Londres, j'ai rencontre un musicologue anglais qui me faisait l'eloge du kompa en comparant Thony Moise a Manu Dibango. Il me precisait que Haiti est le berceau de plusieurs grands musiciens inconnus de l'occident par manque de promotion. Je dis au revoir mais pas adieu a Thony Moise parce que son oeuvre est eternel.
    Last edited by Sexy JB; 09-08-2013 at 01:54 PM.

Freshman Private (PVT)

I personnally think it is disrespectful to his wife and daughter to post these pics like that. It was not a bal. I understand he's an HMI legend but what applies in the AMI is not necessarly good for the HMI. I'm glad that you all feel the need to pay respect to this great human being and musical legend but think about the fact that his family is still in shock and about their privacy.

Administrator joint chief of staff Makak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marika Jeanty View Post
    I personnally think it is disrespectful to his wife and daughter to post these pics like that. It was not a bal. I understand he's an HMI legend but what applies in the AMI is not necessarly good for the HMI. I'm glad that you all feel the need to pay respect to this great human being and musical legend but think about the fact that his family is still in shock and about their privacy.
    Usually when family wants privacy, the would hold a private ceremony closed to the public and media.

Makak

I never did give anyone hell, I just told the truth and they thought it was hell

Quote Originally Posted by Marika Jeanty View Post
    Marika Jeanty, what privacy?
    .....are you kidding me?

La Publicité est une Force et La Force de Votre Publicité c'est Radio Haiti Publicité!, (R.H.P)

Quote Originally Posted by NumberRon View Post
    Thank you DJ K. We knew that we could count on you to bring us a few thoughts and images from the funeral. Unfortunately, life does get in the way of what we sometimes plan to do. We are grateful that you are there at the most opportune moment to bring us a little bit of what goes on in places and at the times that we can't be present. Once again Thank You.

Life goes on and those left behind do have obligations that they must fulfill. Those who could did come and pay a last respect to their friend and traveling companion did. Those who like me could not be in two places at a time probably and hopefully sent a loving and peaceful spiritual hug to a man who gave his best and left us much to remember him by. Tony Moïse' s earth vessel returned to the elements that nurtured it during his voyage through this realm. For him the door has closed on this dimension to open on another one.

Godspead once again Maestro. Nou pap janm blyé'w paske Moun KI Damou Pajanm Kité!
    Ron, I would do it again for HB if I have to....because, HB has given me certain freedom, which I wouldn't find anywhere else. And you are my friend & I have known Jaco for awhile he is a kool dude too..... has treating me fairly....Makak is a fair buddy as well....I have invited a lot of people to join HB....