Special Report T LUNET is a toy not real musician (GAZZMAN says)

Discussion in 'Music Discussions' started by RATBAL, Oct 1, 2018.

1. RATBAL

RATBAL Graduate

T LUNET is a toy not real musician (GAZZMAN says)

2. Makak

Makak Administrator
    Staff Member

You agree Ratla?

Makak

3. RATBAL

RATBAL Graduate

ÒH ÒÒÒHH
    gadé MAKAK kap fouré main lan goj RATBAL pou RATla vomi ?
    RATla konn konplo a
    nap fòsé RATBAL palé pou aprè nal di RATla pa vlé wè KOULÈ a?
    no comment BOSS PAPA

4. Makak

Makak Administrator
    Staff Member

Hmmmm...ou pa dwe share li....

Makak

5. Sansousi

Sansousi Freshman

Son Bondje Ti Lunèt te stamp solo nan Poukisa a pour l'histoire et surtout pour la vérité. SMH ou ta panse Gazman aprann!

6. RATBAL

RATBAL Graduate

BON?
    MAKAK? ou pa wè se ront RATBAL ront deske m'te kouri vinn ouvè djòl mw trò vite pou praise mouché lotre jou lel tal mandé KING la ak MAESTO
    se konia m'wè se mizik li bezwen lan main MAESTO a, epi lap filé BRUTUS ki on lot hitmaker tou

konia depi on parol gin KOULÈ ladan'l, RATBAL gin on sel repons
    se
    NO COMMENT

7. NumberRon

NumberRon Administrator
    Staff Member

Those who are quick to apologize are often the quickest to offend. A man has two ears and one mouth so that he listens twice as much as he speaks. Some don’t understand that. They let their mouths work overtime while their minds are most often on vacation.

8. RATBAL

RATBAL Graduate

s
    a la neg gin l'art du verb papa
    se pou tet sa RATBAL pa fel fou isit la ak faroush wi
    CRACRACRACRACRA
    sak pou li a fo nou ba lil

9. NumberRon

NumberRon Administrator
    Staff Member

RAT, I say this with no qualm, nor pride, nor arrogance what-so-ever, YOU CAN'T FAWOUSH ME. You can speak, you can joke, you can do whatever you want. But you can not fawoush me. Whenever I say something here, I don't do it to sound smart, nor to attract attention. I have a very limited presence online and on social media and I have no ego to try and protect. So, when I feel like it, I speak my mind. I don't particularly care what people feel or how they react what I say. I assume that it is the same for you. So, be assured that what you say here has no effect on how I feel and how I react. Artists, Lionel Richie said, are people with large egos and low self-esteems. I am the opposite of an artist. I am not arrogant, simply confident.

10. RATBAL

RATBAL Graduate

don't blush BLOD
    if ur a skilled writer
    se pa anyin ou fe pou sa
    se gadé'w gade'w we'w konsa
    PLEAZ accept our praises
    CRACRACACRACRACRA

11. NumberRon

NumberRon Administrator
    Staff Member

Rat, it is not that I am unappreciative of the compliment. Rather, it is the conditional nature of your comment that I responded to. "se pou tet sa RATBAL pa fel fou isit la ak faroush wi" is the part that prompted me to write what I wrote.

As for your comment that:
    "if ur a skilled writer
    se pa anyin ou fe pou sa
    se gadé'w gade'w we'w konsa
    ", it is not quite true. MJ was born with certain abilities, but it is his hard work that turned them into unmatched skills. There are people who were born with more but accomplished much less.

Language is not the adequate expression of our thoughts but a more or less sustained effort towards that expression. In other words, "Ce qu'on peut dire c'est que d'une part la pensée a besoin du langage pour s'exprimer mais que le langage en lui-même n'exprime pas le tout de la pensée".

The limitations of my language mirror those of my world. I work hard at reducing them both. It is not as simple as you make it sound. I know people who are much better musicians, technically speaking, then Arly, Richie, Richard Cavé, and others. But these guys hard work and tenacity have set them apart from all these people.

I am by no means as skilled a writer as you think, but I work at it still because I care about clarity of expression. It matters to me how I come across to others.

12. kompekok

kompekok Freshman

The funny thing is Ti-Linet has a youtube song close on approaching 10 million views and a couple of others over 5 million; what does Gazman have?

13. NumberRon

NumberRon Administrator
    Staff Member

Patizan, pa konparé yanm ak bannann. The fact that Gazman fails to credit ti Lunèt, and even tried to minimize his worth and accomplishments does not mean that we should do the same to Gazman. We can call him out without reciprocating.

14. RATBAL

RATBAL Graduate

NUMBERa let's compare the 2 for a minute
    TI LINET
    drummer, sax player, read n write music notes, keyboard player, compose, write lyrics, band leader, vocalist, arranger, producer, sound recording engineer
    GAZZMAN ??????
    beside singing wat he was given n coached to? n be a comedian by creating buzz to draw attention???????

GAZZMAN has very limited talent as a musician,
    THEREFORE
    he should NEVER in no way no form try to minimize someone who can do hundred things in music dat he can't.
    time has proven dat GAZZ was just a lucky frontman who found d opportunity to stand next to a genius, thus he made a popularity for himself OKKKKK notin more notin less

15. NumberRon

NumberRon Administrator
    Staff Member

Again, personal attacks are easy. They don't even have to be true. That is what Gazman did, I will not do the same. There is a big difference between saying that someone MADE a mistake and saying that someone IS a mistake. How we deal with others does not determine who we are. Rather, who we are determines how we deal with others. Food for thoughts!